Everyone knows Adsense. Whenever any new publisher wants to monetize his content, he thinks of Adsense.
Adsense is great but you may need or want to try other similar ad service. Why would you want to try other services? Many reasons:
1. Adsense has low rate ads for your content subject. So you will be getting very low click and impression rate through Google Ads. How would you know this? You will integrate Adsense and see the trends of a few weeks to know how much you are getting from the ads.
2. There are very little or no ads available related to your content. It happens when Adsense doesn't have an advertiser to show ads related to your content. In this case, you will notice that on your website, often there will be on ads showing.
3. You want to try other ad formats that Adsense does not offer. For example, Adsense doesn't have inText or popup ad formats.
4. Easy integration. Integrating Adsense is easy but some ad providers offer easier integration options. For example, if you want to display ads at right or left or bottom parts of your web-page, you will need to set the positions manually for Adsense. However, the other services would let you select where you want to show ads and they will show at that place automatically.
5. Adsense banned your website. In that case, you will need to use other services
So, these are the some of the top reasons why you would need to use alternative to Adsense.
Now, you might want to know which other services are the best alternatives to Google Adsense? The answer to this is so many. But not all of them are good, feasible or easy to use.
The best alternatives to Adsense you want to consider include the following (as per personal experience). These are the top ones, the first one being most recommended.
1. Media.net - this one is owned by Yahoo and Microsoft together. However, if your content audience is other than from US, UK and Europe, you will not earn enough as their primary advertisers target users from these regions.
2. EvaDav (Does not require approval, instant ad delivery is available)
4. Info links
There is no harm is signing up for any of these programs and see the result in a month or two. So, just sign up now, integrate ads and see which one suits you the best. Happy earning!
Tags: Best Google Adsense Alternatives, adsense alternatives instant approval, best google adsense alternatives for blogger, adsense alternatives for small websites, best adsense alternative, adsense alternatives without approval, top 5 adsense alternatives