What Is Google Adsense Premium Account?
You know what is Adsense but what is Adsense Premium? Well, the Adsense Premium account gives you special privileges, like you can create ads of your liking, with special effects like mouse-over, more customizable designs, and much more. Read on to find out about Adsense Premium account features:
Adsense Premium Features
1. Revenue terms: You can customize revenue terms. It means that you can negotiate with Google how much share they will give you from the clicks.
2. Adsense help: Google gives a rep to help you optimize your website as well as the ads to blend best with the website, so chances of more earning are increased
3. Ad Designs: You can customize font, styles, font size, basically design the complete ad format yourself, to your liking.
4. Labling: Premium Adsense publishers can remove the label Ads by Google.
5. More Ads: Google Adsense Premium publisher account holders can place more than three ads on a page, whereas, the simple Adsense account holders can place only three.
This was about Adsense Premium account. If you are interested to learn more, you may email Google for more details.
How Do You Get Adsense Premium Account?
But how do you get a Premium Adsense account? Well even Google does not provide details, and has kept the criteria, and the procedure hidden for some reason.
So far what I have come to know about the Premium Adsense account is that you only get an invite from Google for becoming a premium Adsense member. And who gets the invite? Good question! Website with solid traffic, unique large number of visitors (five million search queries, or 20 million content page views per month) get the invite.
Find here advantages of Twitter below:
Easy to Use
Unlike Facebook or other similar networking sites, Twitter is easier to use. When writing a message (tweet) you do not need to think of also mentioning your location, your current feeling. Furthermore, you also don't have to worry about which video, or photo you should also post with your message. You just write a text-based message, up to 140 characters and post it!
Clear & to-the-point Messages
Since a Twitter tweet only carries a text and that it can be 14-characters long only, the tweet writers tend to write a brief, to-the-point message for its audience. Resultantly, it saves one's time to read frequent tweets of the one who you are following. The text-based and short-length tweet also helps filtering out irrelevant message posting, which helps in sending solid and clear messages to the audience.
Twitter has over 285 million monthly users. Though your tweet may not reach all of them, even a fraction of it who will get it may be valuable for you.
You can follow a person, group, business, a service or a product on Twitter, and get regular updates about it as it is posted. Besides, it is also possible to follow a certain hashtag or a topic.
Cheaper Ads on Twitter
Businesses can advertise their products and services on the Twitter website. Furthermore, posting ads on the Twitter website is comparatively cheaper than posting ads on Facebook or Linkedin.
In final words about advantages of Twitter, Twitter is good for news, trends, updates by a person or brand, and it is quick and easy to use, either on a mobile phone, tablet or a computer by teens and elders alike. If you are an individual who wants to convey your message to the world or a business owner, Twitter has many benefits that you get.
Tweet size is limited to 140 characters only. This prevents one in conveying a complete message when it is necessary to use more words to pass on your thoughts with context.
Visual content except pictures can not be uploaded on Twitter. A tweet can only comprise a plain text, a single picture and website links.
Your Tweet Disappears Very Fast
If your tweet is not read by your followers soon after you posted it, it will disappear under thousands of new tweets, and will not be quickly visible to read, unless specifically searched through.
It Can Become Boring
Unlike Facebook, Twitter has not much to offer like pics, videos, games, music, personal profiles and business pages, etc. Twitter can become boring if you do not see interesting tweets on the screen for some time.
Time Consumption and Addiction
Twitter can become addition for some people. They will keep on checking new tweets, relevant or irrelevant, expecting to find something new and spicy.
It consumes their precious time and also keep them constantly engaged with Twitter either they are at home, office or driving the car home or office. This proves to be unproductive and waste of time.
Also read about Advantages of Twitter
Computer viruses are transmitted through various means and spread very fast. The following are the most common ways how computer viruses are transmitted.
1. Running a virus-infected program, image, video or any other file.
2. Booting a computer from a virus-infected medium, such as USB drive, etc.
3. Opening of a virus-infected email attachment.
4. Running pirated software. Pirated software files are known for often having virus attached to them, but you may find a virus-free pirated software as well if you're lucky.
5. Mobile devices. If you have virus in your smart phone and you connect it to your computer to copy files. You will end up copying virus-infected files from your phone to computer.
6. Bad Intranet. If you're connected to a computer network (LAN), you may access a file from a computer in the network, which is virus-infected. This way, the virus will run on your computer.
7. Hackers. Some hackers can target computer directly and even can bypass your computer Firewall to send a virus in your computer and run it. Though this way of virus transmission is not as common as others, it does happen quite often everywhere in the world
8. Opening a virus-infected USB drive. Many a times a USB drive is infected by virus in such a way that the moment you open it to see its contents, the virus runs - without even needing you to execute any file that is in it.
These are the many ways how computer viruses are transmitted. By reading this, now you may have understood the importance of using antivirus software. Some people think that antivirus software is not needed. To these people, I explained earlier whether their computers are really safe without antivirus or not. I also explained in another article the most common effects of viruses on your computer. I recommend you also read this.