Within the period of global sports and games events, stadiums have become the vital factor of each country. All over the globe, there are lots of spectacular stadiums where contests including outdoor sports activities, concerts, or other events are arranged. A stadium usually includes a field or a stage designed according to climate, location, civilization, design, or history. The world stadiums range from multi-million-dollar, all-seated arenas to conventional old round grounds that could most likely do with a bit of TLC and brightly painted walls. In Africa there are total 739 stadiums, Asia having 1283 stadiums, America keeping 294 stadiums, Europe having 4311 stadiums and Middle East having 633 stadiums.
All of these are acquainted with iconic structures for example Brazil’s Maracana, the mark II Wembley in London and Spain’s Santiago Bernabeu and Camp Nou, but many others are also worth mentioning here. The top best stunning and amazing stadiums in the world include:
Stunning Stadiums in the World
1. Allianz Arena: The first in the list of world’s amazing stadiums is Allianz Arena. It is a football stadium located within the north of Munich, Germany. It is the very first stadium of the world, having ever changing colors on its outer surface. It turns into red colour when Bayern Munich show performance, and blue when 1860 Munich performs and transparent white color is seen when the German National team plays.
2. Beijing National Aquatics Center: it is National Aquatics Middle or the Water Cube, situated in Beijing, China. This stadium was made and inaugurated on January 28, 2008.
It was constructed alongside Beijing National Arena in the Olympic Green and supplied for the swimming contests. The stadium’s structure came up with the idea of jacketing the cube with bubbles, representing water. National Team plays.
3. Yoyogi National Gymnasium: it is situated in Yoyogi Park; Tokyo, Japan is really a famous area for its suspended roof pattern and design. The arena, created by Kenzo Tange (a famous architecture) was built in between 1962 and 1965. With 13,292 chairs including 9,080 stand seats, 4,124 area seats and 88 œroyal box seating, Yoyogi National Gymnasium is now mainly used for ice hockey and basketball.
4. Beijing National Stadium: it is also known as the Bird’s Nest. This stadium located in the Olympic Green, Beijing, China. The arena consists of 9,000 seating for the 2008 Summer Olympics and Paralympics. Beijing National Stadium which expenses the $426 million is famous for its biggest steel structure in all around the world.
5. Olympiastadion Stadium: This beautiful stadium is situated within the heart of the Olympia Park in northern Munich, Germany, Having the spacious capacity of 80,000 seats, the arena is proved to be a most beautiful place to host many major football matches including the 1974 World Cup Final, the Euro Final, the European Cup Finals of 1979, 1993 and 1997. It is made up of Acrylic glass and steel cables.