Before planning and scheduling project activities, it is important to define:
- What will be the components of schedule
- How project schedule will be created
- How schedule will be updated
- How schedule will be analyzed
- How schedule performance will be measured
- Are there any policies, approaches, regulations to follow for project planning, scheduling, updating and configuration management.
Therefore, the above things are well planned before we move onto the scheduling planning phase.
In order to accomplish schedule strategy, various plans are created. Furthermore schedule methodology, schedule approach, presentation format, scheduling tool, schedling approval process, role of the scheduler and many more such important things are considered and finalized.
Looking for something else? search here