Do you use computers a lot? If you use a computer a lot and if you ever get tensed for any reason, find out here interesting and useful tips to release tension easily:
1. Light up candles around your screen before starting to use your computer.
2. Work normally for a while then suddenly look amazingly feared by something on the screen and crawl underneath the computer desk.
3. Put a straw in your mouth and put your hands in your pockets. Type by hitting the keys with the straw.
4. Bring a hammer, but do not use it. If anyone asks you why you have the hammer, say 'just in case' mysteriously! ;-)
5. Ask the person next to you if they know how to tap into the secret Pentagon files.
6. Take the keyboard and sit under the PC. Go to the lab supervisor and complain about the bad working conditions.
7. Sit and stare at your screen, biting your nails. After doing this for sometime spit them out at the feet of the person sitting next to you.
8. Try this stress relief foot massage rollers that comes with many stress relieving features. Also check out this unique stress relief massage gun. It also helps in relieving you from any body ache. An instant stress relief essential oil kit is also available for quick stress and anxiety relief.
- Hits: 3737
There are many benefits of Sulfur bath, and these are mentioned below.
1. Soaking yourself in a Sulfur bath brings you benefits of exercising, and without taking much strain.
2. Sulfur path lowers the blood pressure.
3. Sulfur bath lowers the pain and even swelling caused by rheumatoid/psoriatic arthritis and osteoarthritis.
4. Sulfur bath relaxes the body and mind.
5. Your immunity is increased.
6. Sulfur bath helps in normalizing the functions of the glands.
7. Sulfur bath detoxifies the liver.
8. Sulfur bath alleviates the conditions of high cholesterol levels, female reproductive system disorders, and digestive disorders. Furthermore, it even helps removing the premenstrual issues and negative menopausal symptoms.
9. Sulfur bath helps in treating asthma, allergies and allergies.
10. Sulfur gives you stronger hair, nails and skin.
Although a Sulphur bath that is approximately 45-60 mins long gives you the above-mentioned benefits, it should be noted that to fully get all these benefits, regular soaking in a Sulphur bath is required.
These were the benefits of a Sulphur bath. Hope you found this information useful. Do you want to take a sulfur bath at home? Then check out this sulfur crystal product. Just add them in water and enjoy sulfur bath at home.
Tags: benefits of Sulfur bath, sulfur bath salts, sulfur water benefits
- Hits: 4526
Depression is a major health problem, with at least 5 percent of the world's population affected by it, according to the World Health Organization (WHO). What is more alarming is that these rates of depression in the population seem to be increasing. In the United States, it went up from 3.33% in 1991 to over 7% in 2002.
Common causes of depression include some physical illness, unemployment, family related issues, feelings of guilt, a sense of hopelessness and a feeling of being powerless about one's own destiny.
A research by Nuffield Foundation investigated the rates of depression among teenagers. It found that the rate of depression has significantly increased. One of the reasons for this could be that it is twice as likely now that the teenagers have divorced parents, than it was 30 years ago. 20% of 16 years old children have now experienced divorced parents, up from 10% in the 1970s.
Similarly, more young people are now in education rather than in paid employment, which leads to a longer adolescence period. 69% of people aged 16-18 were in full time education in 2009, up from 35% in 1985. This could also result in depression. Now, 2 in 30 boys are found to be depressed from 1 in 30, 30 years ago and 2 in 10 from 1 in 10 girls are now in depression. The rates have essentially doubled.
Lack of Religion
Another possible explanation for this rise in depression among people is the trend of people becoming less religious with time. A lack of belief in God and an afterlife magnifies life's disappointments and makes people feel as if, by failing, they have wasted their one and only chance.
Other Possible Causes of Depression
Women have higher rates of depression; a reason suggested for this is the new unattainable ideals of female beauty which makes common women feel depressed about their own physical conditions. A possible reason for generally increasing rates of depression could be that luxuries afforded by modern life and the fulfillment of all the basic desires leaves the mind to linger on the emotional states, causing depression.
No one cause can definitely be blamed for this problem, but there is no denying that the general increasing rates of stressed out population are increasing.
You may also like to read about: Facebook Depression and its Causes
Tags: Causes of depression
- Hits: 5599
Cycling has so many health and other benefits that we should especially take out time from our busy lives and make cycling a daily part of our lives. Here are the many benefits of cycling that you must know.
Health Benefits of Cycling
- Cycling promotes good heart health.
- Diabetes can be controlled through cycling as during cycling glucose present in the blood is utilized.
- Your stamina is increased by regular cycling, which in turns opens for you further options for doing other kinds of physical activities.
- Cycling is stress-reliever. The long the time you spend cycling, the more stress you will release.
- Cycling is also considered as a pain-reduction strategy. If you have pain in any part of your body, cycling can help in reducing or totally getting rid of it.
- Cycling not only helps in preventing arthritis but also in reducing its harmful effects.
- Cycling lowers risk of cancer.
- Your body muscle health is improved.
- Cycling helps insomnia sufferers to sleep in half the time, if you cycle every day for 20-30 minutes.
- Scientists at Stanford University revealed that cycling reduces signs of ageing, due to increased blood circulation and more oxygen delivery inside body.
- Cycling increases brain power as more brain cells are built during cycling.
- Riding bicycle helps to-be mothers in easier labor, faster recovery and it also elevates their mood throughout their 9 months of pregnancy.
Non Health Benefits of Cycling.
- You may get to your destination faster. In many heavily populated cities, for example Birmingham UK and many more, it may take less time to get to another place than traveling in a car.
- You will save money. If you travel by bus you have to pay for the ticket. Driving a car requires you to pay for petrol, oil consumption, wear and tear. Traveling by a bicycle is totally free.
- Cycling is a good pass-time.
- You get the opportunity to get into small streets where you can't enter in a car. Thus, you can explore more of your city on a bike.
- You can make cycling friends.
- It gives you excuse not to watch TV, play games, use mobile phone or do other unproductive / unhealthy activity.
These were the many benefits of cycling. Also read: Benefits of Walking
Tags: benefits of cycling, riding bicycle
- Hits: 3478
More Articles ...
Page 10 of 12