Find here interesting Airbus A350 facts. Airbus A350 is a the newest model of airline by Airbus. Airbus A350 comes in three versions:
Three versions of A350
- A350-800, A350-900 and A350-1000, each model offers different flight range.
- A350-800 accommodates 276 passengers.
- A350-900 and A350-1000 accommodates 315 and 369 passengers, respectively.
- A350 is 25% more fuel efficient than other long-range planes.
Body of A350
- More than 70% of A350 places are made from advanced materials. And over 53% of it is made from composites
Interior of A350
- The A350 offers 5-inch more wide space, which is larger than its nearest competitors. Inside, there is a 3x3 seating arrangement. The seat is Airbus standard 18-inch wide seat.
- The windows are much wider than most planes, and the overhead storage is also larger in space
Delivery of 1st A350
- Qatar Airways takes proud for getting thr first A350 plane from Airbus, which was delivered to them on 22 December 2014.
Also read: Facts about the largest commercial airplane - Airbus A380. Check out A380 model selling on Amazon.
- Hits: 1801
Are you eco-conscious? Are you interested in reducing CO2 emission in your area, in your city or country? Here is a few things you, your community or your country can do to reduce CO2 emission.
How to Reduce Carbon Dioxide Commission?
1. Stop importing big engine cars. Allow import and use of only those cars that are aligned with the road limits. Overly large engine sizes i.e 2.4L, 3.5L, 4.7L will not give any benefit to the user when the road speed limits are not high enough or the requirement is not there.
2. Replace fossil-fuel generated electricity with solar-powered systems and other available alternatives.
3. Take measures and make plans on how to reduce CO2 emission for industries.
4. Run road shows and online campaigns which may help in reducing fossil fuel generated power usage.
5. Get public to travel less in their own cars and more in the public transport
6. Make political decisions that will help reducing CO2 emission in the country.
7. Only use eco-friendly vehicle and fine-tune existing vehicles to reduce their CO2 emissions.
These are some effective ways to reduce CO2 emission in your area.
- Hits: 2362
Resource Smoothing is performing of Resource Leveling, while also making some further adjustments so as to ensure that:
- Activities are adjusted only within their available float. (Utilize the float time)
- Critical Path is not affected.
- Resources remain under their limits, e.g: 8 hours/day. And/or their utilization is further optimized e.g: Resource is available for 10 hours but we want him to work 7 hours, so as to give some breathing space.
Resource smoothing is more beneficial than resource smoothing as we learnt above, your activities will not be harmed since these will be adjusted withing available float. Further, the critical path will also be not affected, which is quite an important consideration. Further, the resources are leveled within lcertain limits. This is also important since we might not want our resource to be fully utilized all the time or perhaps resources should not work more than 40 horus a day, or may they are not available during a weekend. Hence, adjusting a resource's hours within limits is in best interest of a resource as well as project.
- Hits: 5297
The use of renewable, the alternative form of energy is dramatically gaining importance, given the increasing energy prices and the need for reviving the climate to a better state. While these solutions are increasingly being employed by the businesses, majority of the home owners find them faraway from their use.
Read on to find out what options for alternative energy for homes available to you.
In reality, these renewable energy solutions are in access now and the good news is that their costs are also going down fast. Many people are still unaware of various ways they can get financial help in buying the equipment. By taking help from the state tax, utility incentives, federal tax and rebates, further savings can be achieved. Among many ways by which householders can get electricity and heat for their homes, here are the top ones to achieve this, by renewable energy solutions.
1. Solar Panel
Solar panels are one of the best home renewable energy options available. These are flat, rectangular or square in their shape, commonly placed on the top of the house roof or in a big vicinage. With solar panel, you have a confidence of uninterrupted electricity supply even in heavy winter storms or rolling blackouts, when power from electric supplier is cut, you can enjoy power supply stored in batteries from the solar panels. Solar panel costs between $12,000 and $21,000. These also come with around 10 years warranty. Solar Panel buyers have an option of either storing electricity or selling it to the utility company.
2. Wind Turbines
Wind turbines are one of the most common renewable energy system used today for homes. Wind turbines cost between $2000 and $6000 and can reduce bills up to 15%. Before you buy it, it is good to first find out whether your home suits the wind directions and other related conditions.
3. Solar Hot Water System
Solar hot water systems are meant to supply warm radiation into your house and have many other applications. For example, pools, spas, etc can be powered with solar energy this way.These systems typically costs between $8000 and $15000 and can save up to 60% of your total water heating costs.
4. Geothermal Heating and Cooling Systems
These are big sized systems that work with a liquid pipe tube that pulls out warmth or chilling from long (around 4 hundred feet) below ground and sends that upwards, in the home to preserve the temperature. These systems cut down costs of heating and cooling up to 50%. Cost of these systems ranges from $12,000 to $25,000.
5. Hydrogen Gas Fuel Cells
Natural Gas that is supplied to our homes is used to extract hydrogen gas from it. The hydrogen is so utilized to provide energy to hydrogen fuel cells, which results in creation of electrical energy, water and also oxygen. These systems costs slightly higher than other systems, typically price starts at $23,000.
6. Micro Hydro Energy Systems
These systems work with a momentum or reaction rotary engine generator and provide water to produce electricity. Those people who live near rivers, streams and those areas where it very often rains find this to be the only solution for them to get electricity. The costs of Micro Hydro Energy Systems vary between $1000 and $15,000.
7. Biomass Burning Boilers
This is another home renewable energy option. This option is very cost effective and efficient method for generating electricity. In this renewable energy solution, the raw wood and other similar materials can also be used to generate electricity. There are different types of biomass available; all produce different level of emissions. Biomass is converted in a gas form before the combustion process. It makes the burning cleaner and caused less emission. The process of conversion is accomplished by dilapidating biomass into colorless gas.
These are your options for alternative energy for homes. Go ahead get a renewable energy system for your home and save the earth.
- Hits: 4592
More Articles ...
Page 5 of 19