It is easy to add a Google Maps on your website. You may want to show your clients map to your office, training center or work site, in addition to the street number and area name. To add Google Maps on your website, you don't need any programming skills, it can be done in simple steps described below:
Steps on Google Maps:
1. The first thing you need to do is to open maps.google.com and enter the the required location in the search box..
2. Once the location is showing on the screen, click the 'Share' button.
3. Click on 'Embed a map'.
4. Now, you can change the size of the map, choose small, medium large size or you can also enter a custom size.
5. Finally, click on 'Copy HTML'
Steps on your website:
1. Open your website page where you want to show the Google Map.
2. In the source / HTML section, paste the HTML that you've already copied.
That's it. You are now showing Google Maps on your website!
Tags: How to Add Google Maps to Website