Some people adore Facebook and some cannot even stand the view of it. There are dual wings to this argument and it all rests on what your thoughts are. Same is the case with Facebook. So let's find out the pros and cons of Facebook.
Pros of Facebook
1. You have the facility to find old chums and recombine with them through your Facebook page or profile.
2. Status updates are an informal fashion to let your friends see what you're ready for or what are your thoughts.
3. Building a Facebook page takes minutes and then you are all set to ask your friends to join.
4. Facebook page can host applications, which will provide your page with a very professional feel.
5. You can endorse yourself through a Facebook page.
6. You can create lots of new compatible friends by joining numerous groups, communities or any Facebook page.
7. It can be used as a dating facility system.
8. You can share your preferred music and videos with your pals.
9. Perfect place to share pictures hence can be aptly termed as a perfect Facebook icon.
10. You can play countless poles apart games and use various different applications.
11. You can talk with your friends any time you want via Facebook page, applications, groups etc.
12. You can receive vital news and updates from your favorite personalities through their official Facebook page.
Cons of Facebook
1. You will get shelled with unasked friend requests from countless strange people.
2. You are powerless to change your Facebook page title.
3. Your friends and family members will be capable to sneak around and be familiar with what is happening in your life at all times.
4. Your photographs could be misrepresented if your Facebook privacy settings are not current.
5. You will get undesirable newsfeed about each activity that your friends carry out on Facebook page.
7. Your friends will get newsfeed about each action that you carry out as well. There are definitely no Facebook privacy settings existing in this regard.
8. Your Facebook page can simply be spammed, so regrettably you need to manually monitor it.
9. If you don't bring up-to-date your Facebook privacy settings habitually, anybody will be able to see your profile info, images and videos, contact info etc.
10. Your friends may possibly tag you in a photograph that you do not want others to see.
12. You possibly will waste several hours for the reason that it is addictive for most people.
These were pros and cons of Facebook. You will also like to read:
- Extreme Facebook Facts.
- Top Dangers of Facebook
- Great Many Uses of Facebook Search
- Top Disadvantages of Using Facebook
- Why Should You Use Facebook - 7 Reasons
- Top 5 Worst Negative Effects of Facebook on Us
- Learn about Facebook Depression, its causes and consequences