Are you looking for ways to change your habit of watching too much TV? Or may be you want to do something productive instead of watching TV? Here are the things you can do to avoid watching TV, as much as possible.
Things That You Start Immediately or Complete in Short Time
- Put together a puzzle
- Clean up your room, your house, your bicycle, house or anything else.
- Play with your pet
- Read a book or a magazine
- Watch the night sky with your binoculars and identify different stars and their patterns
- Invite your friend for a cup of coffee and a laugh. Or go yourself to your friend's.
- Water the plants in your house
- Play cards
- Have a chit-chat with your parents, siblings on any topic of your or their interest.
- Organize items in your wardrobe.
- Learn a new food recipe online
- Cook something new or different.
- Take a nap
Things That Require Some Time to Begin or to Do
- Go on a walk. Read about the many benefits of walking, here.
- Go bicycling. Read about the benefits of cycling here
- Go to a zoo, museum, a fort, castle or library
- Attend a seminar, conference, debate, speech of your interest
- Go outside and play a sport.
- Volunteer at a local charity, hospital or any other such places
- Plan a tree
- Earn Online. Read here an easy guide on how to start earning online through Google Adsense.
These are the things to do instead of watching TV. Hope you found these helpful. What else do you think can be the alternative to watching TV? Share your ideas in the comments box below.