- Category: Life
- Hits: 601
How to Find Jobs in UAE
Looking for a job in the UAE? Here are 7 ways to find jobs UAE easily:
Register with Recruitment Agencies in UAE
In UAE, there are many recruitment companies that help people get jobs. These companies register you with them, and notify of relevant jobs as they come. Most of these recruitment companies are free of cost since they charge the employer. You can register with them on their website (if facility is available) or by visiting their office.
2. Apply for Jobs on Employment Websites
There are plenty of job search websites that help people in searching and applying for jobs. These websites are also free to use. You will find too many such websites but many are fake hence you should spend your effort using legitimate websites only. Some of the reputed websites to search and apply jobs in the UAE include:
These websites have thousands of jobs that you can search and apply for. All you need is to register an account, upload your CV, enter some personal information and then you can start applying for jobs. Some of these websites also allows you to set your CV as 'searchable'. If you enable this feature, the employers can search through CVs and contact the registered candidates to fill their vacancies.
3. Send Your CV Directly to Companies
Start searching for companies in the UAE. You can search specific industries by entering keywords in Google like 'civil engineering jobs in UAE, oil and gas jobs in UAE, IT jobs in UAE, etc
Once you find the companies' websites, first try to find en email for HR department and send email to them directly. If HR email address is not on the website, you may be able to find at least one contact email address, send your CV with covering letter, stating briefly what type of jobs you wish them to consider you.
4. Read Newspapers
Regularly read newspapers. You may be able to access them online, on the newspaper websites, or you may find them with your local newspaper distributor or books shops. Some of the newspapers that are published in the UAE include Khaleej Times, Gulf News, Al Bayan, Al Ittehad, Arabian Business, Emiratal youm, Dubai Express and Kul Arab.
5. Find jobs on Linkedin and Facebook
Employers often post jobs on their Linkedin pages. You can find companies on Linkedin by their names. Or if you're not aware of company names, search for recruitment groups by entering search keywords like 'UAE jobs, Dubai jobs, etc' and in those groups you will find jobs posted by the employers with email address to send your CV to. Some companies also put the 'apply online' option on their Linkedin pages, which you can also use to apply for the advertised job right on the Linkedin website.
In addition to that, join recruitment groups on Facebook, follow companies's business page on Facebook where the employers advertise new job vacancies.
6. Come to the UAE and Apply for Jobs
It may take from 1 week to 1 or 2 months to get a job while you're in the UAE. But the advantage of applying for jobs from within UAE is that the employer would know that you are inside the country and can call you immediately or anytime they want. This is the expensive and risky option to try for jobs in the UAE but can prove to be very effective.
There are often walk-in interviews organized by the employers, where you can also go when you are in the country. Walk-in interviews allows you to go to the employer at anytime convenient to you, without informing the employer first.
7. Socialize with People
Connecting with friends and family members who are already working in the UAE can be helpful. Staff often knows of the current job openings and can inform you of those. They can also submit a recommendation note to the recruiting staff after you have applied, which increases your chances of hiring.
In addition, connect with people on Linkedin who are currently working in the UAE and ask them for any assistance and also send them your CV.
This is how to find jobs in UAE. Hope you found this information helpful.
Also read: How to Find Jobs in Qatar
- Category: Life
- Hits: 539
You have heard about disadvantages of plastic bags, but you have never known advantages of plastic bags. Here I list plastic bags advantages to consumers, retailers and manufacturers.
2. These are easy to use. (Much stronger than paper bags and hold much more weight)
3. These are available in bulk easily.
4. These are convenient to store in bulk. (Requires less space to store than paper bags)
5. No cutting of trees is required to make plastic bags
6. Paper bags are less prone to tearing.
7. Plastic bags require 40% less energy to produce than paper bags.
8. These can be rinsed out and reused instantly.
9. Recycling of plastic bags is easier than paper bags.
10. Plastic bags are multi-purpose and are also waterproof
These were advantages of plastic bags. These advantages are overlooked because of the common perception globally that these bags are too bad for environment.
- Category: Life
- Hits: 450
Positive parenting is a technique invented by psychologists to help parents connect with their children in a unique affectionate manner. Positive parenting is focused at empathy and understandability, communication and discipline strategies rather than just go with the flow kind of attitude. In order to be a positive parent one needs to invest in a lot of patience and common sense. You need to think before you act on any miss doing that the child commits and not just think but think from the child's perspective.
Being human beings, parents can also make mistakes like children but as a parent you are responsible for building good behaviors in your children. Children are like monkeys, they observe you and then repeat your actions, words and gestures so when spending time with them be sure to be at your best behavior.
Positive parenting talks about being positive even when you train manners and discipline to your children and no matter what mood you are in your child wants parent to remain patient and handle it. As positive parents you need to:
- Keep the communication flow on a 24 hour service pattern. Listen to them, talk to them, laugh with them but don't cry with them. When children cry you need to change your role from a parent to mother Teresa and show all your love and affection to help your child gain confidence in you and talk out his problem to you.
- Make an effort to discipline your child positively. As a human nature orders and force is not welcomed so rather than being a strict ordering parent try using a convincing, requesting tone for ordering like' Sweet heart can you help mom clean your toys away'. A positive attitude in speaking will show your love and your child will respond in the desired way.
- Try to fight negative behaviors positively and use disagreements as a time to negotiate rather than punish. Set clear rules for misbehaving. Tell your kid that if he misbehaves he will make you sad and you will go away or that he will have to bear a punishment. Talk it out calmly and try to tell the child the benefits of listening to the parents. Find some good solutions that the child gets attracted to, like behaving will lead to an ice-cream after dinner or a weekend picnic etc.
- Now if your child has completely stopped listening to you then the best practice is to sit on your knees and hold the child with his shoulders firmly, make an eye contact and then request in a firm tone but with words like please, thank you, sweetheart etc. Keep doing this till the child starts responding and if his response is according to what you want praise him, give him a hug or say thank you with a smile etc.
- Praising your child is a must to do. Find options to praise your child like when he finishes his food, when he washes his hands himself, when he completes a given task, when he obeys you, when he performs well etc. There are ample opportunities in a day for praising you just need to figure them out.
Children are the most important asset for any parents and you should be able to tell them this fact. Being positive is the keyword to work with. Positive parenting is not rocket science but a common sense technique that works well in almost all situations. I have tried it and now it's your turn.
- Category: Life
- Hits: 627
We read here advantages of plastic bags. Now let's find out what are the disadvantages of these bags. Plastic bags have a habit of flying everywhere. Not only does this look horrific and untidy but they pose a serious danger to birds and other animals that often mistake them for food. Thousands die after swallowing or choking on discarded plastic bags each year and the worst about plastic bag is that they are not biodegradable. They clog water ways, spoil the landscape and may take 1000 years or more to break down in to small particles.
So will banning them make cities and oceans cleaner and help the environment? This question is common these days and in discussion by several. Some cities have already banned plastic bags while others have adopted taxes on them.
Plastic bags are source to carry purchases mostly. Once they have been used they became part of trash. The real problem is lack of awareness of dealing with them. Before Olympics 2008, china cracked down on plastic bags by banning ultra thin bags. This was a positive step taken in favor of environment. A number of European countries have bag taxes in some form and policies are there to reduce the use of plastic bags.
Imposing taxes, or pricing plastic bags at retail store and other markets affect not only the retailers and big markets but also the consumer behavior. On a daily routine, plastic bags play an important role and help carry things bought. Though paper bags are also in use but comparatively plastic bags' usage is still at large and approximately 500 billion and 1 trillion plastic bags are used worldwide each year.
One thing that goes in the environment favor is many stores and markets introduced green bag policy where buyer purchases the bag and can reuse it by bring it again. More and more people around the world are getting aware of environmental issues surrounding plastic bags. The only thing is how best countries can create awareness of minimizing or recycling of plastic bags use and introducing the best alternates.
- Category: Life
- Hits: 393
The following are the things that money cant buy:
3. Common Sense
6. A clear conscience
7. Purpose in life
9. Good friends
11. A long life
12. Close-knit family
13. An open and broad mind
14. A worry-free day
15. A new beginning
17. A great idea
21. An honest politician
22. Peace of mind
23. Good memories
26. Obedient children
27. A string work ethic
28. Time to relax
29. Happy memories
30. Good Karma
31. A happy family
32. Appreciation of simple things
33. Care of others
34. True love
35. A golden anniversary
36. A second chance in life
37. Peace in the world
38. Quality time with your friends
43. A proper perspective
45. A clear mind
49. Good connection with God
These were the things that money can't buy. Comment below letting us know what you think about money and whether you agree with the above things that money cant buy?
Based on Plazart Framework
© 2019 Scientific Era