After the project planning has been completed, we enter project monitoring and controlling phase. In this phase we:
- Collect and update status of activities (e.g. when started, how much progressed). We also make changes requested internal or external of the project. This process is called Schedule Model Maintenance. In general project management, this is also often called as the execution phase or the progress update phase.
- Collect and update resource information (e.g. how many man-hours consumed, how much equipment and material used)
- Monitor schedule and control as required.
- Incorporate risk control activities to avoid, mitigate, transfer or accept risk.
- Change baseline if required
- Document changes.
Looking for something else? search here