Are you looking for ways to change your habit of watching too much TV? Or may be you want to do something productive instead of watching TV? Here are the things that you can do to avoid watching TV, as much as possible.
Things That You Start Immediately or Complete in Short Time
- Put together a puzzle
- Clean up your room, your house, your bicycle, house or anything else.
- Play with your pet
- Read a book or a magazine
- Watch the night sky with your binoculars and identify different stars and their patterns
- Invite your friend for a cup of coffee and a laugh. Or go yourself to your friend's.
- Water the plants in your house
- Play cards
- Have a chit-chat with your parents, siblings on any topic of your or their interest.
- Organize items in your almirah
- Learn a new food recipe online
- Cook something new or different.
- Take a nap
Things That Require Some Time to Begin or to Do
- Go on a walk. Read about the many benefits of walking, here
- Go bicycling. Read about the benefits of cycling here
- Go to a zoo, museum, a fort, castle or library
- Attend a seminar, conference, debate, speech of your interest
- Go outside and play a sport.
- Volunteer at a local charity, hospital or any other such places
- Plan a tree
- Earn Online. Read here an easy guide on how to start earning online through Google Adsense.
These were the alternatives to watching TV. Hope you found these helpful. What else do you think can be done instead of watching TV? Share your ideas with others in the comments box below.
Other articles in Life
7 Top Interesting Facts About Bermuda Triangle 07 March 2017
Learn How to Make New Friends 08 January 2017
Brief History of Pizza Hut 14 December 2016
Must-Go and Also Safe Places to Visit in Pakistan 15 November 2016
7 Ways To Find and Get a Job in the UAE 29 October 2016