If you are getting married soon, shifting to a new house or planning to redecorate your bedroom, then this article is surely going to help you. Bedroom is one place in the entire house where you can sit, relax and enjoy your private life and so it has to be well decorated, comfortable and cosy. People invest in the best wall paint, best furniture and the best accessories but put it in such a way that makes the room look ugly. Here are a few tips that will help those who are ready to turn their rooms into a nice, comfortable and attractive bedroom. So read on and find out best ideas for interior bedroom decoration.
Best Bedroom Decoration Ideas
1) A dramatic atmosphere: If it’s a couple sharing the bedroom then depending on the size of the room dramatic wall colors should be used and the best way to dramatize your room is to make one wall darker and bolder and use a basic color on the other three. This way the room will look bigger and more attractive to cuddle up in.
2) Aligning all dimensions: After getting the walls painted it’s time to align the room. The ceiling should be kept white or off-white while the floor needs to be worked on. Generally people keep the floor tiles of basic colors but in order to dramatize you can make wood flooring on part of the
room like the sitting area or the TV area to give the room a different look.
3) Curtains and Carpets: Carpets are out of fashion and rugs and runners are in. So you can decorate your room with soft sheepskin rugs so that when you get off the bed you step on something soft and feel good. Curtains or drapers should be made of a soft easy to handle material and should be a neutral color that not only goes well with the bedroom ambiance but also works well with all bed covers that you use.
4) Comforting Sitting Area: If you have a sitting area in the room make sure to use the most comfortable sofas/chairs. The sofas should be so designed that you find it comfortable and easy to snuggle in them. Remember your bedroom is a place to relax so the furniture must be so that you would want to sit and relax on it.
5) The Bedroom Set: People usually buy everything that is there in the so called bedroom sets available in the markets. However, think smarty and figure out what is needed and not needed in your bedroom like if you have a separate wall made wardrobe or dresser then you don’t need to buy one and mess your room. Furniture should be made according to the size of the room so if you have a small room go for basic furniture according to the room measurement and if you have a huge room then king size beds with side tables and other accessories will suit you.
6) Light it up: the bedroom lighting arrangement must be so that you have ample light when you need it but you may also be able to dim the lights when you want to give the room a softer look. The side tables should always have lamps that have dimmers with them so that the light may be adjusted as needed. Other than this the wall fitted lights too should have dimmers so that you can brighten them and dim them according to your moods.
7) Bedroom TV and Sound systems: If you have a wall mounted flat screen in your bedroom then make sure it’s on such an angle that can be seen from the bed as well as the sitting area. The TV and sound system must occupy a single wall, should be sleek looking so that the room gives a synchronized look.
8) Eye Catching Accessories: Accessorize your room with things like paintings, fresh flowers, picture frames, books, glassware or anything colorful so that when you wake up in the morning you feel refreshed by looking at it.
This was a list of creative bedroom decoration ideas. Remember, once your room is set up, it's highly important to keep it clean at all times so that the décor of the room can be seen. Make sure to use a nice room fragrance so that when you enter your bedroom you feel fresh.
Other articles in Life
7 Top Interesting Facts About Bermuda Triangle 07 March 2017
Learn How to Make New Friends 08 January 2017
Brief History of Pizza Hut 14 December 2016
Things To Do Instead of Watching TV 11 December 2016
Must-Go and Also Safe Places to Visit in Pakistan 15 November 2016