There are many dangers of using Instagram. If you use Instagram, make sure that you are aware of its harmful effects that can cause serious problems.
- On Instagram people may spy on you even if they don’t know you. They may start following you with a fake name/profile and you may not notice that it is a fake profile.
- Your pictures may be misused. Anyone, a jealous friend or an enemy may take your picture (or take its screenshot), and edit it badly and put on the Internet, on Facebook and many other places.
- Instagram can be addictive. Many people who use Instagram tend to spend too much time on it, just watching other's photos and sharing theirs.
- Instagram reserves the right to reuse, reproduce and distribute any image shared publicly on Instagram. How shocking it is!
- Teens often give away their personal information to others including their location, which may be used against them
- There is no filter to prevent yourself from seeing violent, explicit, adult-natured pictures. Seeing these photos by youngsters may have bad effect on children
- A variety of people are on Instagram, hence it is easy for someone to become victim of cyber bullying, and this can result to horrific situations.
Other articles in Internet
Learn What to Do If Your Facebook Account Is Hacked 11 February 2017
Top Mistakes That Can Get Your Facebook Account Hacked 08 February 2017
Different Uses of YouTube Than Just Playing Regular Videos 10 January 2017
Many Other Uses of Facebook Than Social Networking 09 January 2017
5 Websites Like Wikipedia 06 January 2017