There are many interesting facts associated with Concorde. These can be read on this page. Here, find about the places where the retired Concorde planes are parked and where you can go to see them or even go inside them.
- Brooklands Museum, Weybridge, Surrey, England, UK
- Manchester Airport, England, UK
- Museum of Flight, East Lothian, Scotland, UK
- Heathrow Airport, London, England, UK
- Aerospace Bristol, Bristol, England, UK
- Airbus Factory, Toulouse, France
- Charles de Gaulle Airport, Paris, France
- The Museum of Air and Space, Le Bourget, France
- Grantley Adams International Airport, Barbados
- Intrepid Sea-Air-Space Museum, New York, USA
- Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum, Chantilly, Virginia USA
- Sinsheim Auto & Technik Museum, Germany
These are the locations of Concorde planes. You must visit one of the places and see the magnificent plane with your eyes.