What a 4-Wheel Car Can Do That a 2-Wheel Car Cannot?
A four-wheel car comes with a very high price tag but at the same time there are many advantages of driving a 4-wheel drive vehicle. The advantages of a 4-wheel drive car are mentioned below.
1. You may drive on icy, slippery and snowy roads.
2. You get greater towing capabilities.
3. You may feel more secure while driving a 4-wheel drive vehicle.
4. You get better cornering stability.
5. You will experience better steering precision and better steering response.
6. The vehicle's turning circle is reduced, allowing easier, quicker corner parking and easier maneuvering.
7. You can experience improved rapid-lane maneuvering.
8. You are less likely to go into a spin during sudden braking, and turnings