- Category: Life
- Hits: 404
People nowadays remain indoors, office or homes, for a big part of the day. Polluted air in our houses and offices lead to various negative health conditions such as stroke, lung cancer, allergic reactions, asthma attack, cardiovascular disease and more
Indoor pollution negatively impacts our health. Here are a few things you can do to improve the indoor air quality (IAQ):
- Do not smoke inside the house.
- Keep the gas stove properly ventilated
- Reduce Clutter
- Do not use carpets
- Cover all the garbage bins
- Remove all the shoes outside the house
- Do not use air refreshers
- Fix water leakages
- Remove dust from all surfaces regularly
- Install exhaust fans in the kitchen and washrooms
- Use scented candles less
This is how to improve indoor air quality in easy way. By taking these simple measures, you can ensure fresh and oxygen-filled air in your home and office, resulting in healthier atmosphere and feel of freshness in your body
- Category: Life
- Hits: 582
Pakistan is not what most people think how and what it is. It is one of the most underestimated countries. What most people think about Pakistan is totally on contrary to the reality. Just read some facts about Pakistan and decide yourself and comment below also whether Pakistan is really how you or other people always think it is?
- Pakistan is the 25th largest economy in the world. Out of 196 countries in the world, being 26th largest economy is not a little thing. This leaves anyone to stop doubting Pakistan anymore, however if you still have negative thoughts about Pakistan, read on ...
- Pakistan is in Next Eleven - the list of eleven countries that have potential to become one of the world's large economies in 21st century.
- Pakistan Stock Exchange is among the world's best performing stock markets. Furthermore, Karachi Stock Exchange is the best performing market in the entire world
- World's 20th largest and proven coal reserves are in Pakistan
- Pakistan has world's 3rd (Biafo Glacier), 5th (Baltoro Glacier) and 7th (Batura) largest glacier.
- Saindak & Reco Diq are places in Pakistan, which have world's largest gold mines.
- Pakistan has world's 7th largest copper reserves.
- Pakistan has world's 2nd largest salt mines - Khewra salt mine.
- Pakistan is one of the top 5 freelancing countries. About 1 million freelancers in Pakistan work via Freelancer, oDesk and elance.
- Pakistan has world's 2nd largest mountain, called K2. Pakistan also has 40 other mountains that come in the world's 100 largest mountains list.
- Some of the earliest Stone Age artefact in the world, dating from 100000 to 500000 years ago are found surrounding Islamabad.
- Pakistan enjoys all different kinds of weathers. Many areas of Pakistan gets both too much heat and also too much cold. Several cities have their temperature dropped up to -10 C, and on the other hand, several cities get heat of up to 51 C.
- Pakistan is full of forts, waterfalls, culture, history, parks, lakes, rivers and archaeological sites, which are worth giving a visit.
- Pakistan Army is at no. 11 in the world in terms of military strength.
- Area wise, Pakistan is 34th largest country in the world.
- Pakistan is the 3rd largest country by population in the world, where English is spoken as a second language.
- Pakistan is the only nuclear power in the Muslim world.
- Pakistan has world's 7th largest pool of engineers and scientists.
- Pakistan has world's largest irrigation system.
- World's largest ambulance service is in Pakistan, called Edhi.
- Gwadar is world's largest deep sea port in the world.
- Pakistan is world's 4th largest user of mobile phones.
- Pakistan's national anthem is ranked no. 1 being the best national anthem in the world.
- Pakistan has world's highest paved international road - Karakorum highway
These were Pakistan facts. Maybe you never knew Pakistan is not what you always thought. Pakistan, in reality is incredible more than what you've read about it here.
- Category: Life
- Hits: 429
The Bermuda Triangle is a mystery. So many strange disappearances have happened in this area and the reasons for the disappearances are still only theories. No one has ever been able to confirm the reason for the strange Bermuda Triangle events that have occurred since centuries. The Bermuda Triangle is an interesting topic to read about, and here are top 7 interesting facts about Bermuda Triangle.
- The Bermuda Triangle is also called 'Devil's Triangle'
- It is called a triangle because it lies between Bermuda, Florida and Puerto Rico, in a shape that forms a triangle.
- The Bermuda Triangle has eaten up 100s of airplanes and ships in last 100 years. Even the debris has never been found.
- Columbus, while traveling over Bermuda Triangle in 1492 noticed that his compass stopped working.
- Some of the several theories behind disappearance of planes and ships in this area include extreme weather, UFO, methane gas causing explosions in engines of the ships/aircraft, large water waves, and witchcraft
- More than nine thousand people are missing who tried to cross Bermuda triangle.
- The islands of Bermuda are given these names after Juan de Bermudez of Spain who claimed these islands in 1503.
- Category: Life
- Hits: 468
What Is Christmas?
Christmas is celebrated as a birth day of Jesus Christ, the person who has a very high position in both Christianity and Islam. Muslims know Jesus as one of the mightiest prophets of God and believing him as a prophet is mandatory part of their faith, whereas Christians consider him God, but many of them also consider him a human like us and a prophet.
As a prophet, Jesus brought guidance for people, brought them out from darkness and showed how to live life and how to win heaven and be saved from hell.
(Quran 5:46) mentions: "And in their footsteps, We sent Jesus, son of Mary, confirming the Torah that had come before him, and We gave him the Gospel, in which was guidance and light"
(Bible - Matthew 21:11) mentions: "The crowds answered, "This is Jesus, the prophet from Nazareth in Galilee."
Therefore, there is definitely a point in getting happy, spreading happiness on his birthday or to celebrate the birth day, of such a beloved soul.
Is Jesus's Date of Birth Really 25 December?
Theologians and most scholars of Christianity unanimously agree that Jesus Christ wasn't born on 25th of December. Many of them say that he was born in spring. Pope Benedict also disputes Jesus's birth day of 25 December.
It was Pope Julius 1 in 4th century AD who in attempt to Christianize the pagan celebration like birthday of human gods - Mithra, Dionysus, Attis, Heracles, Adonis, Osiris, Sol Invictus and many more, which was also celebrated on the same day.
Significance of Celebrating Christ's Birthday
Christians started celebrating Christ's birthday no earlier than 400 AD. Muslims, however celebrate the birth day of Prophet Muhammad only, as they consider him the last prophet in the line of all prophets, followed by Jesus Christ.
The celebration of Christ's birth day has been forgotten by people though. This day is actually spent as a non-religious holiday and when people even get drunk or involve in religiously prohibited, indecent acts. A very few people go to church on this day and you would not find anyone praising Jesus, praying to God or doing anything that Jesus encouraged like feeding poor, giving charity, or participating in any other welfare activities.
Also read: What is worst and best of Christmas?
Based on Plazart Framework
© 2019 Scientific Era