Humans after a good nights sleep wish to get back the whole freshness, zeal and energy exhausted in the hustle and bustle of the last day and get ready for the next day's work in the morning but for this all to be true; a good nights sleep is very much necessary; and the importance of a good nights sleep cannot be ruled out. It must be analyzed then to get re energized for the next oncoming day, few but essential tips on how to sleep better at nigh as follows
Experts recommend that the importance of a good nights sleep envisages de stressing which is definitely the relief of stress of the whole tough day so that you can cope up with the next days stresses, hence identification of the pertinent areas of stresses and their remedial measures are a must, in order to get a good nights sleep.
No Caffeine Intake after The Mid Day
Research has revealed that there should not be any caffeine intake after the mid day which is one of the most important tips of how to get a good nights sleep. Caffeine intake damages a good nights sleep severely as the humans tend to experience a rebound effect which keep us awakened even till eleven thus depriving of a good nights sleep.
Regular exercise is an essence of a good night sleep and leads to a healthy life. The importance of a good night sleep cannot be denied as it is linked with a healthy life style, free of most of the famous human diseases prevalent these days linked to the heart and brain. It is however recommended that the exercise should be done in the early hours of the day and not in the later half of the day as it can affect a good nights sleep due to the reason that blood circulation remains boosted even for fewer hours after the exercise.
Reduction of Focused Mental Activity
It is highly recommended in order to get a good nights sleep that focused mental activity should be avoided at the time near to the sleep time. It is for the reason that surfing the net and watching the movies till late at night keeps the mental activity focused thus increasing restlessness and severely affecting a good nights sleep.
Bedroom to be the Bedroom
The bedroom should stay as the bedroom alone if you want to get a good nights sleep. The bedroom should be tagged as the sleep area only and it should not be equipped with accessories and equipments which are not linked with a good nights sleep.
Do you use computers a lot? If you use a computer a lot and if you ever get tensed for any reason, find out here interesting and useful tips to release tension easily:
1. Light up candles around your screen before starting to use your computer.
2. Work normally for a while then suddenly look amazingly feared by something on the screen and crawl underneath the computer desk.
3. Put a straw in your mouth and put your hands in your pockets. Type by hitting the keys with the straw.
4. Bring a hammer, but do not use it. If anyone asks you why you have the hammer, say 'just in case' mysteriously! ;-)
5. Ask the person next to you if they know how to tap into the secret Pentagon files.
6. Take the keyboard and sit under the PC. Go to the lab supervisor and complain about the bad working conditions.
7. Sit and stare at your screen, biting your nails. After doing this for sometime spit them out at the feet of the person sitting next to you.
Depression is a major health problem, with at least 5 percent of the world's population affected by it, according to the World Health Organization (WHO). What is more alarming is that these rates of depression in the population seem to be increasing. In the United States, it went up from 3.33% in 1991 to over 7% in 2002.
Common causes of depression include some physical illness, unemployment, family related issues, feelings of guilt, a sense of hopelessness and a feeling of being powerless about one's own destiny.
A research by Nuffield Foundation investigated the rates of depression among teenagers. It found that the rate of depression has significantly increased. One of the reasons for this could be that it is twice as likely now that the teenagers have divorced parents, than it was 30 years ago. 20% of 16 years old children have now experienced divorced parents, up from 10% in the 1970s.
Similarly, more young people are now in education rather than in paid employment, which leads to a longer adolescence period. 69% of people aged 16-18 were in full time education in 2009, up from 35% in 1985. This could also result in depression. Now, 2 in 30 boys are found to be depressed from 1 in 30, 30 years ago and 2 in 10 from 1 in 10 girls are now in depression. The rates have essentially doubled.
Lack of Religion
Another possible explanation for this rise in depression among people is the trend of people becoming less religious with time. A lack of belief in God and an afterlife magnifies life's disappointments and makes people feel as if, by failing, they have wasted their one and only chance.
Other Possible Causes of Depression
Women have higher rates of depression; a reason suggested for this is the new unattainable ideals of female beauty which makes common women feel depressed about their own physical conditions. A possible reason for generally increasing rates of depression could be that luxuries afforded by modern life and the fulfillment of all the basic desires leaves the mind to linger on the emotional states, causing depression.
No one cause can definitely be blamed for this problem, but there is no denying that the general increasing rates of stressed out population are increasing.
You may also like to read about: Facebook Depression and its Causes
There are many benefits of Sulphur bath, and these are mentioned below.
1. Soaking yourself in a Sulphur bath brings you benefits of exercising, and without taking much strain.
2. Sulphur path lowers the blood pressure.
3. Sulphur bath lowers the pain and even swelling caused by rheumatoid/psoriatic arthritis and osteoarthritis.
4. Sulphur bath relaxes the body and mind.
5. Your immunity is increased.
6. Sulphur bath helps in normalizing the functions of the glands.
7. Sulphur bath detoxifies the liver.
8. Sulphur bath alleviates the conditions of high cholesterol levels, female reproductive system disorders, and digestive disorders. Furthermore, it even helps removing the premenstrual issues and negative menopausal symptoms.
9. Sulphur bath helps in treating asthma, allergies and allergies.
10. Sulphur gives you stronger hair, nails and skin.
Although a Sulphur bath that is approximately 45-60 mins long gives you the above-mentioned benefits, it should be noted that to fully get all these benefits, regular soaking in a Sulphur bath is required.
These were the benefits of a Sulphur bath. Hope you found this information useful.