We have a huge portfolio of the tea varieties available on the market today. There are plain original tea, flavored tea, green tea and further line extensions of every form. But no matter black, green, white or any other variation they all originate from the same plant called Camellia Sinensis and the differences in the forms are due to the processing methods only. Furthermore the more brewed your favorite tea is the better health benefits it carries with itself. There are many health benefits of tea including:
Health Benefits of Black Tea
- The chemical compounds present in tea are able to reduce plaque in the teeth and kills bacteria in the mouth and so there are less chances of having cavities.
- Black or green, tea helps indigestion.
- As tea contains antioxidants, it slows the ageing process and helps the damaged cells get repaired and regenerated.
- Tea helps in reducing the risk of cancer.
- Black tea is good when you are tired as it will reduce the amount of stress hormone being generated in the body.
- Tea helps reduce the risk of heart attacks.
- Tea helps in strengthening the immune defense system of the body.
- It prevents and helps fight against rheumatoid arthritis and strengthens the bone density.
- It also helps in ending the neurological disorders like Parkinson's disease and other mental illnesses.
- It elevates the mood and keeps us active.
Health Benefits of Green Tea
Health benefits of green tea include relief from stomach cramps, prevention from acne, bacterial and viral infections, it increases metabolism, increases stamina, helps in stopping Alzheimer, reduces the chances of hypertension drastically and the level of cholesterol in blood.
What makes tea a healthy drink is the unique mix of chemicals called flavonoids. These flavonoids help the bodies get rid of free radicals that are bad for the body and make our bodies healthy.
We learnt here the health benefits of tea. So it is good to drink tea every day, however remember extremity of everything is bad but consuming 2 to 3 cups of tea a day is very healthy.
These were the benefits of drinking tea. However, note that excessive use of anything is not good. According to some experts who wrote about tea in the Reader's Digest magazine mentioned that up to 3 cups of tea in a day is a good number, and more than that should be avoided.
Best Way of Making Perfect Tea
We all know how tea is made but we all really don't know how to make the best tea, which will not only taste better but also offer more health benefits. So find out the best technique of making the tea in The Perfect Way of Making Tea.