Do you use computers a lot? If you use a computer a lot and if you ever get tensed for any reason, find out here interesting and useful tips to release tension easily:
1. Light up candles around your screen before starting to use your computer.
2. Work normally for a while then suddenly look amazingly feared by something on the screen and crawl underneath the computer desk.
3. Put a straw in your mouth and put your hands in your pockets. Type by hitting the keys with the straw.
4. Bring a hammer, but do not use it. If anyone asks you why you have the hammer, say 'just in case' mysteriously! ;-)
5. Ask the person next to you if they know how to tap into the secret Pentagon files.
6. Take the keyboard and sit under the PC. Go to the lab supervisor and complain about the bad working conditions.
7. Sit and stare at your screen, biting your nails. After doing this for sometime spit them out at the feet of the person sitting next to you.